October 13, 2018
- FELLOWSHIP MEAL – Please join us after church for our fellowship meal. We’re having haystacks!
- DOLLAR CLUB – Don’t forget to drop a dollar or two into the box in the foyer for the dollar club. This quarter we are collecting money to donate free oil changes to single mothers. Thank you.
- PRAYER MEETING – Prayer meeting is every Tuesday night here at the church at 7:00 pm. We are currently studying how to put circles of promises around our prayers. Come learn how to be a stronger prayer warrior for the Lord.
- BIBLE STUDY – For the time being, the Bible studies have been canceled. When a new time has been worked out, we will let you know. In the meantime, please keep this ministry in your prayers.
- MEN’S SINGING FESTIVAL CONCERT – Washington Adventist Singing Men is a group of men from the Pacific Northwest who love to sing and praise the Lord. This newly formed group will have their first concert this afternoon at 4 pm at Auburn Adventist Academy Church. The concert includes orchestra, brass, organ and piano accompaniment, as well as a capella numbers. The concert is free! Bring a friend! If you have any questions, please contact Doug Woods at 253—51-4218 or email email@example.com
- CALL YOUR FAMILY TO PRAYER – Families and singles throughout Washington Conference are invited to join “The Altar Project” from yesterday to November 10! We will be spending 30 days of prayer to reprioritize the pursuit of God in our homes, Experience spiritual revival through the restoration of family worship, and see how it alters your spiritual growth! Find more at washingtonconference.org/altar!
- 501-c-3 COMMITTEE MEETING – Our next 501-c-3 committee will be Tuesday, October 16 at 5:00 pm in Pastor’s study.
- BOARD MEETING – Our church board meetings are always open meetings. Anyone is welcome to attend and give us feedback. Our next board meeting will be Tuesday, October 16 at 6:00 pm here at the church.
- MEN’S CAVE –All men are welcome to come for Bible study and fellowship the first and third Thursdays of the month at 7:00 pm. Our next men’s cave will be October 18.
- IT’S A BABY SHOWER! – Actually, a two-baby shower. Please join us in honoring the birth of the twins – Charlotte and Chauncey – to Leah and Dennis Wadimbe. We will be meeting in the Fellowship Hall October 20, 2018 at 6:30 pm. Light refreshments will be served.
- WOMEN’S MINISTRIES – Our next Women’s Ministries meeting will be October 27. Bring your healthy soups and sandwiches for a time of fellowship, planning and learning!
- SUICIDE PREVENTION & AWARENESS MEETING – Join Health Ministries on November 10 from 4-7 pm in the Washington Conference auditorium to learn more about suicide prevention and awareness. Come understand the signs of suicide; learn what steps to take to prevent it; and build your community network! Connect with Health Ministries!
- NATIVITY PROGRAM – I am looking for people willing to take part in our Nativity program December 22. If you are willing to read, sing, or act, please give me a call at 253-906-3101, or e-mail me at Lilajean@vohsdachurch.org. Thanks!
- TESTIMONY SABBATH – Our next Testimony Sabbath will be December 29. This is a very informal Sabbath meeting when we share our praises, prayer requests, testimony, and music. Sabbath school still meets at 10:00, and the service will start at 11:00. Everyone come and enjoy this wonderful time of fellowship!
- COMMUNION SERVICE – Our next Communion Service will be the first Sabbath of the New Year, January 5, 2019
- BULLETIN SUBMISSIONS – The deadline is Friday at noon. If you have any bulletin information, please get it to Lilajean before noon the Friday before that Sabbath’s bulletin. My phone number is 253-906-3101, and my e-mail is Lilajean@vohsdachurch.org.