July 24, 2021
- MASKING UP – We have a high level of vaccination in the State of Washington, and we are still in a pandemic where good health and safety habits are still important. Individuals who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a mask at church. Individuals who are not fully vaccinated are still required to wear a mask at church. Some individuals who are vaccinated are choosing to remain masked because of unvaccinated family members.
- PRAYER MEETING – We consider prayer the furnace of the church. Please come help us stoke up that furnace this Tuesday at 7:00 pm.
- TESTIMONY SABBATH –Testimony Sabbath is a relaxed time of worship, with Spirit-led praise, testimony, lessons, etc. We will be serving breakfast, so come join us next Sabbath for this time of fellowship, praise and worship.
- BOARD MEETING – Our board meetings are open meetings on the third Tuesday of every month. If you have ideas on how we might better do things, or just wish to know what the church is planning to do, please come and let your thoughts be heard. Our next board meeting will be Tuesday, August 17, at 6:00 pm.
- DAUGHTERS OF THE KING – We meet the fourth Thursday of every month. Our next meeting will be August 26, at the church at 7:00 pm. All Ladies are welcome!
- CPR AND FIRST AID TRAINING – The Safety Team is offering CPR and First Aid Training for anyone who wishes. The training is online at the National CPR Foundation website. The cost is 20.95, which the church will refund on completion of the class. Just bring a photocopy of your certificate of completion to Nancy Henderson or Rick Moyer, and they will see that you receive a refund for the course.
- LET’S GET MAD! – The Daughters of the King (the women’s group) want to get MAD. We need to “Make a Difference” in Lakewood. We have learned that one thing the homeless need most of all is to be able to wash their clothes. So, we are instituting the Dollar Club again. As you leave the sanctuary, please drop a dollar or two into our wooden box in the foyer. To begin with, we are aiming to help once a month. We would really like to be able to help twice a month. Please help us Make a Difference! Thank you
- LISTEN AGAIN TO CAMP MEETING MESSAGES! – Listen Again to the camp meeting messages presented by Lee Venden, Ty Gibson, John Bradshaw, Randy Maxwell, Ed General, and Bob Moore! Plus – kids’ and teens’ virtual programs are available, too, in the archive! The camp meeting playlists are available for you to enjoy on-demand at washingtonconverence.org, on Facebook, with Vimeo collections, and in the WashConf app.
- BULLETIN SUBMISSIONS – The deadline is Friday at noon. If you have any bulletin information, please get it to Lilajean before noon the Friday before that Sabbath’s bulletin. My phone number is 253-906-3101, and my email is email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.