June 9 2018
- DOLLAR CLUB – Don’t forget to drop a dollar or two into the box in the foyer for the dollar club. This quarter we are collecting money to donate free oil changes to single mothers. Thank you.
- WOMEN’S MINISTRY MEETING – The last Women’s Ministry meeting until summer is over is this afternoon after church. Bring your healthy food and join us for fellowship and learning!
- HOPE HOUSE WORK BEE – Work has been ongoing to develop a Prison Ministry transitional house in Tacoma. You are invited to join the next work bee on June 10, at 6247 S Puget Sound Ave, Tacoma from 9 am to 1 pm. The main task of the day is to load a dumpster with construction debris and clean the area for the next phase of renovations. You’ll need heavy gloves, sturdy shoes and clothes that cover your arms and legs. Participants need to be age 16 or older. Available to volunteer? Please email Nelson Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PRAYER MEETING – Prayer meeting is every Tuesday night here at the church at 7:00 pm. Please come and join us as the furnace of the church. There will be no prayer meeting next Tuesday, because most of us will be at camp meeting. However, we will pick up where we left off, Tuesday, June 26 at 7:00 pm. Come join us in the furnace of the church!
- JOIN #WACAMPMEETING FAMILY WORSHIP! Rain or shine, this will be a great family evening worship of praising God before Camp Meeting officially starts! Bring a chair to the AAA Gazebo Thursday, June 14, at 7:30 pm for songs, worship, family time, and a campfire! If it rains, don’t fret! The Family Worshp will be held in the AAA Church Fireside room in case the weather is gloomy!
- GET READY TO LEARN AT CAMP MEETING! – Explore the 2018 #WACampMeeting digital program guide to discover the speaker roster, ministry training, discipleship workshops, kid’s program activities and more happening June 15-23! Visit http://bit.ly/CM2018Program to see the full #WACampMeeting program guide!
- NEW #WACAMPMEETING PRE-PAID FOOD CARD! – We’ve made food purchases at Camp Meeting easier for you! We are introducing this year, a reusable, pre-paid gift card to use at any Camp Meeting food vendor, including AAA cafeteria, Garden of Eatin’ and Treats of Life. Purchase a pre-paid food card from Guest Services located in Spady Hall! Plus, keep your gift card to reuse next year!
- JUNE 15-23 #WACAMPMEETING HEALTH & WELLNESS ACTIVITIES IN AUBURN – Do you need dental care but can’t afford it? Do you need to update your CPR certification? Take care of your health and wellness needs at #wacampmeeting June 15-23! Activities include: Dental care for uninsured and underinsured individuals, CPR training, free health screening, and more! Explore the health and wellness opportunities at www.washington conference.org.
- CAMP MEETING FELLOWSHIP MEALS – Our fellowship meal on the first Sabbath of Camp Meeting, June 16, will be at the home of Randy Leno. The second Sabbath is yet to be decided. Come and join us for lots of good food and fellowship!
- MEN’S CAVE – Because of camp meeting, this month, the second men’s cave will be the fourth Thursday, June 28 at 7 pm. All men are welcome to come for Bible study and fellowship.
- TESTIMONY SABBATH – It’s been a while since we’ve enjoyed an informal testimony Sabbath. June has 5 Sabbaths in it, so we will enjoy Testimony Sabbath June 30. Bring your stories of what God has done for you recently and your singing pipes! Let’s praise and worship our Lord! Hope to see you there!
- WOMEN’S SHELTER VOLUNTEERS – We will be making about two more trips to the Women’s Shelter this summer. If you would like to volunteer for this service, please let Marie Lyder know.
- 501(c)(3) COMMITTEE – Because of Camp Meeting, there will be no 501(c)(3) meeting in June. The next meeting of the committee will be July 17 at 5:00 pm.
- BOARD MEETING – Because of Camp Meeting, there will be no board meeting in June. Our next board meeting, to which all are invited, will be July 17 at 6:00 pm.
- START SAVING ITEMS FOR THE SALE! – Please start looking for, and putting aside items for our community garage sale. Thank you.
- BULLETIN SUBMISSIONS – The deadline is Friday at noon. If you have any bulletin information, please get it to Lilajean before noon the Friday before that Sabbath’s bulletin. My phone number is 253-906-3101, and my e-mail is email@example.com.