February 6, 2021
- 2nd READING – The board has nominated Raymond Ballinger to join our team of deacons.
- 40 DAYS OF BIBLE STUDY AND PRAYER – We just finished 10 days of fasting and prayer. And now, we are growing our spiritual lives by digging into the Word of God. Please join us in our 40 days of Bible study and prayer. Find a time every day to spend time with the Lord in Bible study and prayer, and see how you grown in the Spirit.
- PRAYER MEETING – We consider prayer the furnace of the church. Please come help us stoke up that furnace this Tuesday at 7:00 pm.
- SUNDOWN WORSHIP SERVICE – We want to start bringing in the Sabbath at sundown Friday nights. Right now, we will be doing it via Zoom, but also those who wish, may come join us in Pastor Wally’s office. Next Friday night the service will begin at 5:00 pm. Come join us as we welcome in the Sabbath.
- INTERNATIONAL DAY – We are really looking forward to the fellowship of our Kenyan brothers and sisters. February 13, the Kenyan Connection will provide our entire church service and fellowship meal. After the fellowship meal, we will have an extended time of praise and worship. Come join us for a time of worship and fellowship!
- BOARD MEETING – Our board meetings are open meetings on the third Tuesday of every month. If you have ideas on how we might better do things, or just wish to know what the church is planning to do, please come and let your thoughts be heard. Our next board meeting is February 16 at 6:00 pm.
- DAUGHTERS OF THE KING – Our next meeting will be Thursday, February 25 at 7:00 at the church. Thank you.
- SOCIAL EVENING – It’s been a while since we have had an evening of worship, fun, and fellowship. You are invited to bring your family and friends to join us Saturday, February 27 at 5:30 pm. We will usher out the Sabbath with a time of praise and worship, and then have a time of fun and games.
- LOVE STRONG IN 2021 – It’s not too late to join the Marriage Revival Challenge! 21 days to revive your marriage in 2021! Whether 2020 pulled you apart or together as a couple, there’s a new 21-dy challenge for reviving your marriage through prayer and passion. The Marriage Revival Challenge will run January 25-Februasry 14 with daily emailed challenges and three webinars with guest speakers. Let’s get started! Subscribe at washingtonconference.org./ministries/prayer-ministries.
- A SHIFT TO THE SHIFT – A CHURCH OFFICERS SUMMIT – What happens when the server supporting your webinar goes down just before you go live? You shift and reschedule! The summit will not be on February 28 from 8 am to 11am (same login from January)This is world class training for elders, deacons, Sabbath school leaders, Bible instructors, ushers and greeters, youth ministries, children’s ministries and more! Register for free at drjessewilson.com.
- HOW CAN THE CHURCH SUPPORT REFUGEES? – Did you know that Washington is in the top 4 of welcoming states for refugees and asylees who bravely leave everything familiar behind to see a life free from persecution and violence? On February 20 at 6:00 pm, two representatives from World Relief Seattle, the largest resettlement agency in Washington state, will be guests of Refuge Church and Washington Conference Outreach Ministries to talk about how the church can walk alongside refugee and immigrant communities. Save the date and the time to learn more! This virtual program will be broadcast from Washington Conference’s Facebook and YouTube channels.
- BULLETIN SUBMISSIONS – The deadline is Friday at noon. If you have any bulletin information, please get it to Lilajean before noon the Friday before that Sabbath’s bulletin. My phone number is 253-906-3101, and my email is firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Thank you.